Life in squared pixels

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Art of Patience

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Terrible Morning... Trying to wake up after a long tok e nite b4 with my churchmate. (Thanks her for her wonderful advices.) Wanted to reach my workplace on time which i failed to do so recently, n got inspired to work harder. However, the traffic today was horribly serious... Left house at 8am, 8.40am still at my house area.

Saw a lady trying to vent her anger on her bag, which im quite amused by that. She then called someone to let out her anger and started complaining loudly in the bus. At the same time, I could see some of the passengers were kind of being affected by her, while the rest was trying to keep cool. As for myself, I just found it so funny while observing their reactions. I then plucked on my mp3 to listen to my hillsongs so as not to get affected by all. N patiently waiting to get over with the snail-ness.....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI just cant stand slow pace!!! Partly becos of my hobby... I loves the speed... It's really a torture this morning to try not affect my day and overcoming the snail-ness....

Come to think abt it, it's really how we look at things n handle them. If one wants to be pessimistic, everything will be kind of in ur way. But if one wants to be optimistic, everything will be fine. For myself, instead of gettin angry of the situation, i decided to enjoy the motion... Though it's really super slow but it just allows me to slow down for a moment. Which i dun usually have the chance. It's rather enjoyable though. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For Genesis 33:14 says: So let my lord go on ahead of his servant, while I move along slowly at the pace of the droves before me and that of the children, until I come to my lord in Seir.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...