Life in squared pixels

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I'm Back with New Hopes

Wow! I have not been blogging for almost 3 years. Life has been quite rough for me in the passed years. But Im back with new hopes & faith like a mustard seed. It was tough but thank God for being merciful & gracious. It was a period of trials but I would say it was period where I learnt about humility while being in the world of reality.

Yes, it was definitely a period that I wouldn't want to be back but I won't deny that God places wonderful moments & people around me so that I could stand up and continue the journey. No weapon formed against you shall prosper - Isaiah 54:17. Pastor once shared that the weapon can be formed but no none can prosper. These words are so powerful. I may feel that the weapons are surrounding me right now but they are no gonna hurt me, instead it will make me to be a stronger person.

This is just a warm up post & hope that I continue from here... Stay tune!




The sun will still shines for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...