Life in squared pixels

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

100days challenge - Gives Thank - Day 8

This is tough. As much as I would like to just switch off my computer and go to bed, I feel the need to blog eventhough I'm experiencing a confused emotion.

There is a time for every season, yet I feel that I'm experiencing winter for the longest time and spring doesn't seem to come any nearer. Caught in the wilderness and direction seem unclear. 

Day 8

Betrayal from friends seem to be very common in my life that I could hardly trust any genuine friendship. Yet tonight, a friend (neither best pal nor close friend) sat me down to share how liberated she was from hatred. This is confusing and maybe i'm too prideful to forgive. How could I forgive a friend that gave me up for money. How could I? 

But God forgives every sins that we committed.

Am I worthy to be loves by God? No. But He still loves me and call me friend.

Who am I to judge what my friends had done me wrong? Nobody.

Who am I to not forgive the person, when God forgives my sin? Total sinner.

Feeling victimize, yet at the same time feel like a total failure and sinner that did not forgive those that had did me wrong.

This is hard. I guess only through prayer that I could have a breakthrough. And only by forgiving, I will learn how to loves more.

Luke 23:43 “…Therefore I tell you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven—for she loved much. But he who is forgiven little, loves little.” And he said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.” (Jesus speaking to the thief on the cross)

Heavenly Father, please help me to forgives so that I can truly understand what you have for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...