Life in squared pixels

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

100 days challenge - Gives Thanks day 100

The 100 days warm up exercise has comes to an end. Though anxious but am more excited for what God has installed for me next in the full marathon race (life itself).

I have started the 100 days challenge without any knowledge of how this will bring me joy but God has been faithful. Focusing on the simple blessings each day has brought simple happiness in my life.

There is too much to testify His great love. Just a simple assurance that He is there in any of my situations to the great gifts He rewards me put me to the highest point in my life.

He has seen all these coming my ways and I am glad that I were obedience enough to follow His. Within the 100days, many things have happened; I passed my test, I learned to forgive, I gained back some of my self-esteem, I passed my interview, I promised to be married to my wonderful partner and finally I'm into a new job. God has it all planned, so nicely that the 100days challenge ends on the first day of a new journey. How amazing He is! If your plan is not working out nicely, why not leave it to God. I would always say, the last thing to do is to pray and submit to God but truly that is the only way.


I can't thank Him enough but to continue to run the race with Him.


Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart. - Hebrew 12:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...