Life in squared pixels

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Losing the toughness

After my secondary sch yr... i Started to convert from long distances to sprinting. It's really fun and exciting to feel the speed. Partly becos od the fear to conquer the mental toughness. However, due to my life rountine, i lose alot of muscle n not choice im back doing the middle distances training. The best part is... Im running alone with my shadow showing my running style.

Fri 25/08/06
Training Prog: 2 sets of 10x100m with 100m jog interval
Average time: 20s

Tue 29/08/06
Training Prog: 6 sets (200m stride,100m jog,100m stride,200m jog)
Average time for 100m stride: 18s
Average time for 200m stride: 40s
With addition of 4km jog after that

Though I also wanted to go for a longer distances jogging after since i started working, but i werent allow due to time constrain. However, hearing the news of jogging a 4km was making me mad.

During the run, the only thing i can think of was hatred. Cos im too tired to do that and it was a 10x on the track. There was 1 pt of time i even tried to close my eye to jog but i ran off track. Haha.

Thinking about that, jogging this 4km was like clearing the obstacles in my life, jus that this was physical. And becos im tired of my life that i stop doing some physically strainess activities to enjoy my life abit, however not notice that i also lose my toughness. It's really true that when you can overcome the physical toughness, you will be stronger to face anything in life. Really! I really think that i used to be that tough. As most of my frens know, whenever im feeling down i will do a better long run. This is no longer the case.

I really wanna praise my faithful Father that so loves me that he even provide me with the opportunity to do this run, eventhough i din really pray for it. He knows my heart and He dosent give wat i couldnt bear. Blessed be the name of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...