Life in squared pixels

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Brother turns 16

Happy Birthday Brother, u r 16yrs n one day older (to be exact)!!
More responsibility, more work load, more of everything. However, may you find joy in everything you do.
This is the year you will make e descision whether to go to JC or Poly, you decide. Watever it is, give ur best shot in everything you do. Cos this is how i always rate myself, even if i dont do well, i know i have given my best.
My hope for you is that u may grow to be a man of God as he guide u thru this phase of life. Do not be worry, my bro, for u have e lord to be with u always.
Jia you for O's, pls dun spend too much time on your computer and pls take care of ur own health. We can be in-charge of that, u r e only one that can take charge.

A short birthday note dedicated to my bro...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...