Life in squared pixels

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

God make my day in school

After for weeks and months of struggles in school... Today is my happiest day. When things seen like out of control and physically drained, God brighten the moment once again. Seeing someone being save and coming back to the Lord just make me feel so charged up again. All those sufferings are worth it just to wait for this day. Thanks God for putting me in SMU for a purpose and to know friends that worth to mix around. So blessed. Father i pray that along this journey in SMU let me learn to depend on you for strength and the choices i make. God, let me be drawn closer to you. Live is really more interesting to have God around. Thank you, God. Father, you has made my day.

Always the child of God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...