Life in squared pixels

Thursday, January 31, 2008

God is always embracing us with His love; His Love cannot be measured instantly....
Instant love means ppl love you for a period of time and die off... But God love is different.

Was studying hard for my upcoming midterm and suddenly started praising God.
Praised God for His love for me.
How amazing it is!
He knows my dream, he knows how much I wanted to enter Uni since young. He knows everything. Though my results wasn't as good as compared to others, but He still provide me with Uni. I wasn't good in sec, everyone probably think I'll end after Poly. Though I wasn't the material for Uni but He still provide. It's tough now in Uni, really tough, but i know He will see me through like He see me through secondary and poly.

Though I always dun do well even I really put alot of effort, but he still provide Uni for me. That's him. He see you through and till the end. You may not feel His presence but He is always by your side. That's Him. No matter how we fail Him, He will never fail us. That's Him.... That's my Lord, Jesus.

Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...