Life in squared pixels

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Do it for God, not for Men

Have a very rough day at work. Trying my best to work for the company but seem like I'm the only one trying to work hard. Department don't corporate and / or there is a generation gap. Being a newbie fresh graduate, I am giving the position to handle a newly set up department myself and alone. It will be fine if the boss give some support but no! I'm throw to the edge of volcano and waiting to see me die. Don't talk about planning about having training to groom the younger generation when the culture here has say it all.

Politic is everywhere, but I feel that it is very intense here. Maybe because I am still new to office politic I guess. I could only encourage myself that every effort I put in it is to glorify God. I guess I cannot share whatever happened today to anyone but just to vent my unhappiness and dishearten here.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men - Colossians 3:23

And to take comfort in the Lord.

The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles.The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. - Psalm 34:17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...