Life in squared pixels

Friday, June 22, 2012

Dove Hair Fall Rescue Treatment

Check out my final review [Click Here]

I'm attracted when I first saw the dove advertisement on television. The way the lady applied the Intensive Roots Tonic on her hair scalp look so professional. Want to have this professional treatment that I can do it myself too.


Dove Hair Fall Rescue Treatment


I always have this hair fall problem. Though I have a dense amount of hair, which I always get praises from mom and hairdressers but when it comes to hair falls I have a lot of trouble too.

Mom will scream whenever I comb my hair. Hair will fall even when I gently stroke it. Sometime it is a girl's thing to play with my hair but I make sure I do that when I am home alone. The amount of hair I drop can make an art and craft paint brush. No joke! It is so embarrassing!

I consider my hair fall problem as very bad because I only dyed my hair twice and I seldom style my hair to reduce the damage.
Have much hair to loss but it will comes to a stop one day when age catches up. It will be a nightmare i guess. Quite skeptical with products in the market recently because it does not help. And since Dove is giving away free starter kit, why not give it a try.

According to the advertisement, the amount of hair fall will reduce after two weeks. So if I manage to get the starter kit, I will try to do a review. So excited.



2 comments:

  1. Hello, there...i was scrolling down on internet and i saw your blog regarding hair problems. I am facing a hair fall problems too and it is nearly a month. I have tried dove products and now the hair fall problem seems have to reduced down a bit but my hair has become less and not thick like before. I just want to ask you, when you are facing this hair fall problem, do you stop all things that you usually to do to style your hair??? Such as colouring, straightening, perming etc? Because i want to do a rebonding but maybe not now. Maybe another 2-3 months but can i do it? I'm so scared if it only cause more problem to my hair. I am so jealous of people that have long, thick and straight hair. I wish you would give some opinions here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I actually stop using Dove. Currently using a Korean brand shampoo. Yes I only limit myself to dye my hair once a year so that I don't damage it. I did not perm or straighten my hair about 2 years already, only styling when I need to attend events. I tried to blow dry my hair as much as possible so that it will not add weight to my hair. Hope this help.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...