Life in squared pixels

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

100 days challenges - Give Thanks

As human, or rather myself, is some caught up with the unhappy things in life which prevent us to give thanks to simple things that has brought us smile on our face.

Life has been tough for me. Boss has been using nasty words and mom has been diagnosed with cancer.

Grumpy has been with me for days and more disappointments come hitting my way.

I gonna stop this.

To be happy is a choice, so I'm challenging myself with this 100days of Thanksgiving. I'm not sure if I can complete this (I'll try) and I may not know if I will be happy after this but at least I know by starting to be conscious with what God has give me is an important step. Because Life itself is the first gift that I should Thank God for.


Being a athlete, I hope to chase this God given life and escape from this tiring life. May I start to be thankful for little things in my life.

I will praise the name of God with song, And shall magnify Him with thanksgiving.
- Psalm 69:30 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...