Life in squared pixels

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

100days Challenge - Give Thanks - Day 1

It real hard to give thanks when mom starts to grumble after I came home from a battle at work. Totally understand how much she has to go through, i can only silently let her say what she had to said. Something I could thank God for is that my mom is still not balding though she is into the 7 days of her chemotherapy.

I guess God is faithful and I have no doubt about it.
With the start of this challenge, God prepared something really special for me. 

I have just received a result that I have been waiting for and I was so surprised that I could pass the test though I thought I had done badly. This test is rather important to me so that I could move a step closer to my dream. 




Thank you God.

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. - Matthew 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...