Life in squared pixels

Friday, April 05, 2013

100days Challenge - Give Thanks - Day 2 & Day 3

Nope I did not give up in giving thanks even though I had a bad day. I am just late in blogging because I was preparing for a presentation. Being betrayed by friend(s) isn't a fun thing to even blog about it. Credit snatching is neither cool to share. But God is faithful.

Day2

Today I will give thanks for the accompany of friends, for good foods and good ambient.

Little Diner at Bukit Timah Road.

God is good. As most of you know, the search for good food and new meal places is like impossible for me because of my busy schedule. But God is good; He provides. I was invited to Little Diner by friend because he knows the owner. The chef is a famous chef from New York, their specialty is burger. It was a shame I did not order that.

Will end off Day 2 with these pictures:





An innovative way - Risotto Ball
Pan Seared Salmon

========================================================================

Day 3

My day wasn't better in any way. But this doesn't stop me in giving thanks in any way too. To end off my horrible day. I got myself 2 dresses and a top from Love and Bravery. Even though they have a warehouse sale tomorrow, they still stay up late for me to visit them after my work. Small gesture like this does help to brighten my day. Thank you.

[Reminder] Will post the what I bought at LAB soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...