Life in squared pixels

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Sing O Barren Sing

Though my first half of 2013 was challenging, the last part was eventful! I am blessed with a new career, many travel trips and a new phase of life. However today agenda is not about my 2013 but it's also along the line of thankgiving.

It has been a long time since I last updated. Here I am again because I'm inspired to share a thought.


"Sing O barren, Sing"

Read again... "Sing O barren, Sing"

"Sing, barren woman, you who never bore a child; burst into song, shout for joy, you who were never in labor; because more are the children of the desolate woman than of her who has a husband," says the LORD. - Isaiah 54:1

Give a thought... How a barren woman could sing with joy when she is infertile?

Could you sing praises to the Lord when your prayers have not been answered?
Honestly, it's hard for me to give praises believing that all will come to pass.


But how many time did the bible proved us wrong.





FAITH
The faith to believe that God knows what is best for you and in His timing.
I am thankful that I learn to give thanks in many little things in my life through the 100day challenge. It make me a more appreciative person and it was a period to train my faith. I would say the reward is more than I ever expected.

If you are going through a hard time now (or for my future self when I face challenge) I hope that you could be inspired to start giving thanks for the things you have and continue praying.

Let me leave you with this thought, would you dance when there isn't a music?
Prayer is the believe that you could hear the music in the future, and faith is the boldness to dance today... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...