Life in squared pixels

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pre-Wedding Photoshoot


Both Sheng and I agreed that planning for wedding ceremony is tedious and troublesome I would describe it, but we are handling it well, from venue, outfit, to the tiny details of wedding flavors and colour theme. I guess both of us work in a way that compliment each other, we understand what we are good at and prefer handling after dating for 7 years. This long run we had before marriage allows us to take the lead on and off along the journey. We did our couple test and the result shown that we do not have a clear leader in our relationship and was told that we need to work on this area, however, I guess this is something special about us. God has been the leader for this relationship and has blessed us in many ways through this journey.

In the midst of planning and counselling, the pre-wedding shoot came in timely allowing us to take the stress away and had a fun-filled day, or rather 2 crazy days. We did 2 shoots, 1 in Singapore another in Bali.

Sheng is a natural entertainer and joker among friends and relatives but he is quite strict toward me. He has high expectation on me so the past 2 years he has been training his wife-to-be to be a more confident lady who is able to handle situations. The training was tough, he joke lesser and I would often complain, but I appreciate his intention. Hence, this pre-wedding shoot was a teaser for me to get back to his crazy self where he talks rubbish to me to get me to laugh naturally. Even the photographers enjoyed his accompany, having him around make the shoot really easy! 





And don't he looks like a model in the below photo? This moment swipe me off my feet once again... I'm in love with this man again!


These are some of our photos for the pre-wedding shoot:

Singapore






As you can see, sport plays a great part of our life.

Bali



Yes! Maddy is turning Seow, Ms Tan to Mrs Seow. I thank God for this man who generously showered me with his love.




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...