Life in squared pixels

Friday, July 07, 2006

Training program: strengthening

It's really a period to test my faith and to be strong thru Him. I thank God for this training program that He had wisely prepared for me. Really hope that thru this, my family members can unite together and give each other e support. It's tough to even be prepared to lose someone so close to you. I believe all of us dont call ah gong e superman for no reason... He is so tolerating and loving to his wife. He treat her like a princess and solve her needs in her last journey. He is so understanding and caring to his children. He wont trouble them in anyway. He is so wonderful and perfect to his grandchildren. He is so glad to see us spending time with him. He would loves to cook for us but he cant now. Kinda miss some of his creative food....

n this lead back when im very young. Whenever i cry, he will carry me up and Yay, we will go for a walk in e neighbourhood. He will sit at e side like an guidance angel while we were at play. His smile is always so cute n so harmless.

'Ah gong, mei mei want u to be strong k. Dont say that you cant live until next year, i believe tt you can pull thru, u even can overcome e pain to come into this stage. Most of all, dont suffer k. We love you!'

To himself, he is always so "otherfish".

life is really affected. Timetable has to be reschedule but everything for him is worth it. becos of this i feel im getting stronger. Stronger in faith and pyshically. 24hrs never seem enough for me, it's even worst now, as i have to work. Training was reduced from 4 to 2. Praise e Lord that by grace tt i can even pull myself for trg, and survive thru with all i left. It's really submitting every events n activities in my live to Him that He will see me thru. I want to believe that He has a plan for me.

Father Lord i pray that you comfort to my family and may u also take care of their health. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...