Life in squared pixels

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Along the way of making an U turn

Wondering why i create this blog for... Seldom get to post anything here... partly lazy (cos i dun really like to stare at e com for so long... unless im playing some super interesting games) n partly becos im not gd at all these.. Haha.. The main purpose of the blog is to share with every1 a bible vs every wk... but recently trying very hard to cope with my life.

I thought im quite an organise person n i kind of know what i want... it seem otherwise. I thought i can be some1 tt's simple but it seem like my Father wants me to be different for Him. Im glad to know that but it's really hard for me.

Things seem to be happening in 1 shot...
Being rejected by NIE
Grandpa down with cancer
juggling with working life n family
Becoming so unfit for competition
Life seem to be in a mess

Kind of having e habit of keeping thing to myself... cos surrounding ppl seem to be too busy with life. N every1 seem to be expecting sth from me. N e only companion i have is only my faithful Lord. Give u praise!!

I dun blame any1. Tt's my life isnt it. No one can plan e route for me. Only myself. Quite of regret why i din even choose other courses in Uni when i can, with a gpa of 3.55. Wat a waste right.

Through this, i really learnt alot n have lots of thoughts abt life. God is so wonderful that He created all these to strengthen me. I really thank Him. God certainly has a plan for me... When He closes the door no one can opens it... n if He really opens the door no one can close it too.

Though i cant get into the course that i really want. It really doesnt matter anymore, at least i know i fought to e v end n tried my v best. Stepping in the society, i learn alot too....

Politics is really v scary. I think my coach is right. She knew tt e main reason I want to study is to get away from politics. Im so stress abt it for wks... though it's not abt me... but listening to others' comments certainly giving me a headache.

Nevertheless, i still like my job. Got to learn quite a few skills... N im in the D&D committee... Got to be involve in some planning too... COOL. I loves to learn new thing!

For the upcoming months... i'll take up different courses which i had miss out in e past due to my packed schedule for school n training. So excited. Looking at e bright side...Maybe e reason of not being able to get into Uni this time is becos God want to create some free time for me.... Going for basic jap lesson on this coming wed... I wonder how it'll be like communicating with my jap bosses with what i had learn... Haha... My aim is also to get a driving licence before i get into Uni....

mmmm.... My yonggie bear going into Ns soon... 26th Oct. I think i will miss him badly. My cute bear going to turn into a even macho bear...

Btw... jus wondering if any1 can help me in the customizing of this blog. Its seem no one can add any tag as i dun noe how to make a link to it... Haha

Signing off...
Kinda long winded today... Maybe rainbow is comming out soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...